Let’s talk about not giving up! I won’t let fear get the best of me.
I just turned on Pandora …. Wondering what I should write about…. The song, “You’ve Got A Friend” by James Taylor started playing- When you are down and troubled and nothing is going right, just call out my name and you know, wherever I am.. I’ll come running… When that song came out in 1971, I was 13 years old – Yup, that’s right, I am 57 – I often need to do the math to figure out my age. Maybe some people feel their age in their body, mind and spirit… But I feel younger in my body, younger yet in my mind- but my spirit feels older to me. That’s a nice thought, an old spirit. My spirit, comprises my memories, it’s my emotions of love and understanding.
One problem I have had in feeling younger in my body is thinking I can physically do something that I can’t… for instance: a month ago, I took a big fall as I was jumping across a deck I had just stained. I banged my head against the door. That’s right, I banged my head up against the wall! What did I learn? Like with my words before I speak, make sure to use the right words- Before I jump, unless it’s into water, don’t do it! Actually, I blamed the fall on my loosely fitted shoes. After my ego was healed, I realized that it wasn’t just my shoes.
So, you know what! I have decided not to let this hold me back- I just need better training! I need to get stronger, leaner- I have since jumped that jump and made it! Let’s talk about not giving up! I won’t let fear get the best of me. What is it that you have failed at? Whatever it is, don’t let it hold you back- You have the resources, figure it out and keep trying.
It was nice to have a friend come home and put ice on my bump, and check my pupils and ask me my name. Since 1975, my husband has been my best friend- Young in my mind, remembering my youth and not willing to let go of it.
Thank you too Emily for laughing at me, I mean, with me 🙂
Many people come to Hypnosis In Seattle for hypnotherapy to stop smoking and to lose weight- Also, for a life style change, food addictions. Hypnosis for sports, mental focus and so on.
Here are 10 ways to help you keep your focus on your goals:
1. Whatever you are wanting for yourself keep it in the forefront of your mind. Stay vigilant to your goal. Listen to your Hypnosis In Seattle cd daily. If you are wanting to stop smoking or lose weight, stay positive and keep your focus on your goal.
2. If you find yourself backsliding, turn back immediately. Stay true to yourself. Get on with your clear vision. Listen to your Hypnosis In Seattle cd daily, or call Vera Olson at 425-931-0959 to schedule a Hypnosis In Seattle appointment!
3. For the success of your goal read your affirmations daily. Give it your all and be faithful to yourself in pursuing all your desires. If you need help writing affirmations call Hypnosis In Seattle, I would be happy to assist you.
4. With your whole heart stay focused daily on your goal. This is what you have wanted for a long time, stay devoted to your goal, always remember that you are worthy and deserving of all goodness.
5. On a daily basis keep learning fresh new idea’s on how to get closer to your goal.
6. Choose the company of family and friends who support you.
7. You are not alone, rely on the strength and prayers of family and friends.
8. Persevere. Watch your life get better and better.
9. Run the race to win. See yourself there, your goal is accomplished; you have finished the race, you have kept the faith.
10. Remind yourself of all your past successes. You have worked hard at many things in your life, remind yourself of your strengths.
1. Develop a daily habit of spending time in mediation, hypnosis and prayer.
2. Write down and memorize your affirmations daily to recall in difficult times.
3. Listen to music and or your hypnosis to keep your mind calm, centered and relaxed.
4. Develop new friendships to share the Jewel that you are.
Hypnosis In Seattle can help you find self love. Self-love is the love of oneself. It is not narcissism, or a big ego. I see loving myself as loving my Creator, loving my parents and the one universal breath that we are all connected to. I am not sure that I have always loved myself. I do know that I have always had self respect, in the fact that I would not allow anyone to treat me badly. I have always been able to stand up for myself and others. As babies for the most part we are born selfish, I am not sure if we are born with self love, or if it is developed as we grow to understand it’s importance. If we are born with self love, somewhere along the way many of us lose it.
In my business of Hypnosis In Seattle, I assist my client’s to discover what is holding them back from obtaining their desires. Nearly all of us come to realize that we do not think we are worthy or deserving of the goodness in life. This is when together my client and I, Hypnosis In Seattle, work on relaxing our conscious mind and planting positive affirmations of self love into our subconscious mind.
I believe in order to develop self love it is first important to forgive all who have harmed, neglected or mistreated us. Even more important is to forgive ourselves in all things. Self forgiveness comes difficult for many people. So it leads me to wonder what comes first self love, or self forgiveness? I also think it is in being clean of all addictions- being clean and whole. Being free to experience the great blessings we are given every day. Taking a walk and noticing the flowers just popping from the earth. The beautiful cloud formations in the sky. The full moon in the cool night air. The sound of rain hitting your window pane on a winter’s night. All the amazingly glorious gifts we are given daily.
Self love is taking the very best care of ourselves. Sometimes though, I wonder if we take care of ourself for the love we have for others? That makes me wonder what comes first the love for others or self love- It’s like the chicken before the egg. I doesn’t matter. as long as we have both. Vera Olson, Hypnosis-seattle.com
If you would like some wonderful reading on self love, read this book by Louise Hay http://www.amazon.com/You-Can-Heal-Your-Life/dp/0937611018